For older conversations, go to User: Brian Kurtz/Archives.
- 1 List of Shows in the current program
- 2 Could you please approve this new episode draft template?
- 3 Bureaucratic and administration rights to TV Database
- 4 The size of the image template is too big.
- 5 Editing Seance of Terror
- 6 Please fix the two episode templates.
- 7 Editing Wonder Woman: Seance of Terror
List of Shows in the current program[edit source]
I am very happy to be a part of the TV Databae wikia page.
Made my first edit, hope I did it correctly.
Just Wanna Let You Know Timeless just Ended in December 20, 2018 & Angie Tribeca but Star Wars: Resistance & Schitt's Creek Should be a current programs.
Including The Originals Have Ended on August 1, 2018 & Legacies should be a current program.
- Thanks for the update! I just removed it from the Current Program template.
Could you please approve this new episode draft template?[edit source]
I just created a new episode draft template. This is the template I'm referring to: https://tvdatabase.fandom.com/wiki/Template:Episode/Draft
- I'm a little confused here. What is the benefit of this draft, and what problems do you speak of? I have to be honest, it took me quite a while to get the infoboxes to have the visual design that I was looking for, and really have no desire to change them. Please let me know your thoughts. Brian Kurtz (talk) 12:44, September 9, 2019 (UTC)
- Aww, heck. That's an easy fix. I'll get to work on it soon. I'll let you know.
I'm not sure what this really means: " User talk:SilentVamp1914 on TV Database Wiki has been edited." I'm very new to this website; did I do something wrong? SilentVamp1914 (talk) 11:05, December 3, 2019 (UTC)
Bureaucratic and administration rights to TV Database[edit source]
I have contributed to the TV Database Wiki for a week, so can I have bureaucratic and administration rights to the wiki? Please let me know what you think about this because it’s very important. Thank you very much.
The size of the image template is too big.[edit source]
The size of the image template is too big. This is what I’m talking about: https://tvdatabase.fandom.com/wiki/Template:Image?action=edit
- Okay, I've scaled it back slightly so that its not running off the side of the page. Is that what you were talking about? --Brian Kurtz (talk) 12:16, April 17, 2020 (UTC)
Editing Seance of Terror[edit source]
I'm editing Seance of Terror so I can learn about the script.
Please fix the two episode templates.[edit source]
Could you please find a way to fix the episode templates on both TV Database Wiki and Headhunter’s Horror House Wiki so that they’ll float right correctly? These are the templates I’m talking about: Template:Episode and Template:Infobox episode - AdamDeanHall (talk) 19:22, June 23, 2020 (UTC)
- Yeah, I've been trying to futz with these. Fandom must have changed something in their source code that is cocking up the infoboxes. I haven't worked out the solution yet, but I'm working on it. It's been irritating the hell out of me as well. --Brian Kurtz (talk) 19:25, June 23, 2020 (UTC)
- Sorry for the confusion. That page has been protected because its editing history is replete with repeated copy/paste entries on both the main page and in the comments section, which is bordering on vandalism. What edits did you wish to make for the page? --Brian Kurtz (talk) 16:22, June 24, 2020 (UTC)