|"City of Lost Children"|
|Air date||May 8th, 2017|
|Writers||Gabriel Llanas; Anna Musky-Goldwyn|
|Producers||Joanie L. Woehler; Jennifer Lence; Carl Ogawa; Gary Romolo Fiorelli; Gabriel Llanas; Caitlin Parrish; Glen Winter; Brendan Ferguson; Paula Yoo; Larry Teng; Jessica Queller; Robert Rovner; Sarah Schechter; Ali Adler; Andrew Kreisberg; Greg Berlanti|
|Starring||Melissa Benoist; Mehcad Brooks; Chyler Leigh; Jeremy Jordan; Floriana Lima; Chris Wood; David Harewood|
"City of Lost Children" is the twentieth episode of season two of the superhero fantasy series Supergirl, and the fortieth episode of the series overall. It was directed by Ben Bray with a script written by Gabriel Llanas and Anna Musky-Goldwyn. It first aired on the CW Network on Monday, May 8th, 2017.
Note: Listings marked with a (†) symbol indicate cast members who are credited in this episode, but their character does not make an appearance.
|Melissa Benoist||Supergirl, Kara Danvers|
|Mehcad Brooks||Guardian, James "Jimmy" Olsen|
|Chyler Leigh||Alex Danvers|
|Jeremy Jordan||Winn Schott|
|Floriana Lima||Maggie Sawyer †|
|David Harewood||J'onn J'onzz|
|Katie McGrath||Lena Luthor|
|Andrea Brooks||Eve Teschmacher|
|Kent Thomson||Police officer|
Notes & Trivia
- There are no notations or trivia available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. This may include all out-of-universe as well as in-universe information relating to the episode. Acceptable notations may include:
- The production code number for the episode.
- Home video availability for the episode (VHS, DVD, Blu-ray, etc.), as well as which services provide digital download copies and/or streaming video services.
- The rating for the episode (TV-14, TV-MA, etc.)
- How many episodes in this series the director may have worked on.
- How many episodes in this series the writer may have worked on.
- Unique spelling or mis-spelling of selected cast and crew member, which may differ from how they are identified in other works.
- Character appearances and other annotations.
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- Winn Schott: That is a hero without a suit.
- Mon-El: You've learned a lot of things about this world, Mother.
- Rhea: I've had to.
- Mon-El: And did you learn that we're not bullet proof here?
- Rhea: Put the gun down, Mon-El. You don't want to hurt me...
- Mon-El: Shut up!
- Rhea: The Kryptonian girl was right. You are a hero of Earth. But would a hero kill his own mother?