|Location:||Beacon Hills, California|
|Relatives:||Melissa McCall (mother)|
Scott McCall was a young man who lived in the town of Beacon Hills in Northern California with his mother, Melissa McCall. Scott's best friend was an anxiety-ridden boy named Stiles Stilinsky. He attended Beacon Hills High School where he was a benchwarmer on the school's lacrosse team.
In 2011, Stiles brought Scott out to the Beacon Hills Wildlife Preserve in the hopes of finding the partial remains of a young woman who had been killed by an animal attack in the area. Stiles learned about the incident via his father Sheriff Stilinsky's police scanner. The two succeeded in finding the upper half of the woman, but when the sheriff arrived on the scene, he admonished Stiles and sent him home. Scott remained behind, though it would have been to his benefit had he left with Stiles. Alone in the middle of the woods, Scott was attacked by a werewolf that left a large bite wound on his stomach. Scott healed from the injury, but was now infected with the curse of lycanthropy and would periodically change into a werewolf himself.
Notes & Trivia Edit
- The character of Scott McCall was created by director Russell Mulcahy based on concepts originally developed by Joseph Loeb, III, Matthew Weisman and director Rod Daniel.
- Scott McCall is a pastiche of Scott Howard, the character played by Michael J. Fox in the original 1985 Teen Wolf film.
- "The Tell" establishes that Allison Argent is 17-years-old and that she is older than Scott, making him at the most 16 at the beginning of the series.
Love interests Edit
- Allison Argent - Began in season one and built up slowly. They broke up when Allison embraced her hunters heritage.
- Kira Yukimura - Began dating Kira during Junior year. They eventually drifted apart during the "Dread Doctors" debacle, and then Kira left Beacon Hills.
- Malia Tate - Scott and Malia Tate kissed for the first time in "Triggers".