|Air date||October 24th, 2012|
|Writers||Marc Guggenheim; Andrew Kreisberg; Greg Berlanti|
|Producers||Jennifer Lence; Carl Ogawa; Wendy Mericle; JP Finn; Moira Kirland; Melissa Kellner Berman; Andrew Kreisberg; Marc Guggenheim; Greg Berlanti; Jon Wallace|
|Starring||Stephen Amell; Katie Cassidy; Colin Donnell; David Ramsey; Willa Holland; Susanna Thompson; Paul Blackthorne|
"Honor Thy Father"
"An Innocent Man"
"Lone Gunmen" is the third episode of season one of the superhero action series Arrow. It was directed by Guy Bee with a teleplay written by Marc Guggenheim and Andrew Kreisberg, based on a story treatment by Kreisberg and Greg Berlanti. It first aired on the CW Network on Wednesday, October 24th, 2012. In addition to the main cast, this episode also includes guest appearances by Colin Salmon as Walter Steele, Byron Mann as Yao Fei, Roger Cross as Lucas Hilton, Annie Ilonzeh as Joanna De La Vega, Eugene Lipinski as Alexi Leonov, and Tobias Slezak as James Holder.
|Stephen Amell||Oliver Queen|
|Katie Cassidy||Laurel Lance|
|Colin Donnell||Tommy Merlyn|
|David Ramsey||John Diggle|
|Willa Holland||Thea Queen|
|Susanna Thompson||Moira Queen|
|Paul Blackthorne||Quentin Lance|
|Colin Salmon||Walter Steele|
|Byron Mann||Yao Fei|
|Roger Cross||Lucas Hilton|
|Annie Ilonzeh||Joanna De La Vega|
|Eugene Lipinski||Alexi Leonov|
|Tobias Slezak||James Holder|
|Lini Evans||Business suit|
|Marrett Green||TV field reporter|
|Christie Laing||Carly Diggle|
|Nicole Hombrebueno||Hot girl|
|Broadus Mattison||Bouncer #1|
|Barry Nerling||The Mechanic|
|Emily Rickards||Felicity Smoak|
|Marcus Rosner||Max Fuller|
Notes & Trivia
- Arrow was developed for television by Greg Berlanti, Marc Guggenheim and Andrew Kreisberg. Based on the characters published by DC Comics.
- This episode is rated TV-14.
- This episode is production code number 2J7303.
- This episode is available on disc one of the Arrow: The Complete First Season Blu-ray collection (with DVD and digital copy).
- This is the first appearance of Emily Bett Rickards in the role of Felicity Smoak. She will become a major character on the series in future episodes.
- This is the first appearance of Carly Diggle.
- John Diggle: So how was your evening, sir?
- Oliver Queen: You mean after I said I had to go to the bathroom at dinner and never came back?
- John Diggle: I guess from now on I'll be watching you pee.
- Oliver Queen: Max Fuller?
- Tommy Merlyn: Hmm-mm.
- Oliver Queen: I slept with his fiancée.
- Tommy Merlyn: Yeah, before the wedding.
- Oliver Queen: It was at the rehearsal dinner.
- Tommy Merlyn: The rehearsal dinner is technically before the wedding, right? Besides, who stays mad at a castaway?
- Tommy Merlyn: Tommy: You want to get to him? You got to go through me. Wow, they are probably going to go through me.
- Tommy Merlyn: The girl's pretty cute.
- John Diggle: That girl is my sister-in-law.
- Tommy Merlyn: Who I will never speak to or look at... ever.
- Tommy Merlyn: Look, man... about Laurel. I was going to tell you. I was just trying to figure out the right way.
- Oliver Queen: To tell somebody that you slept with their girlfriend after they went missing and were presumed dead. What, there's no greeting card for that?
- Oliver Queen: I was at my coffee shop surfing the web and I spilled a latte on it.
- Felicity Smoak: Really?
- Oliver Queen: Yeah.
- Felicity Smoak: Because those look like bullet holes.
- Oliver Queen: My coffee shop is in a bad neighborhood.
- Oliver Queen: I didn't study Shakespeare at any of the four schools that I dropped out of.
- Oliver Queen: Digg, you got your eyes open?
- John Diggle: That's what I'm here for, sir. That and answering patronizing questions.
- "My name is Oliver Queen. To my family, I am the brother and son who just returned home after being lost at sea five years ago. They don't know I came back with a mission, to bring justice to our city, and they never can. The men and women I've targeted are dangerous, corrupt, a virulent cancer. Cancers like James Holder, whose corporation put defective smoke detectors in low-income housing in the Glades. There have been many fires and too many funerals. But cancers can be fought and conquered. All it takes is a surgeon... and the right instrument."
- ―Oliver Queen
This article pertains to an episode from season one of the Arrow television series.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the Arrow/Season 1 episodes category.